Omni Channel Sales Module is the process of selling your products on more than one sales channel. Multichannel management includes a mix of your own website, client portal, POS and multistores Woocommerce.
Why should I be multichannel selling? Selling on multiple sales channels increases your exposure to potential customers, which increases your sales opportunities. Online shoppers are either staying loyal to one sales channel (meaning that you’ll miss out if you’re not there), or they’re shopping around (meaning that you’ll miss out if you’re not on more than one of them).
What are the benefits of multichannel selling?
- Being where your customers shop
- Staying ahead of the competition
- Increasing your touch points
- Reaching new markets
- Combining efforts
- Expanding brand recognition
What are the benefits of Omni Channel Sales Module? Easy – Efficient – Profitable – Manageable
- Listing management: Create, upload and edit all of your listings in bulk, from one central location – this includes descriptions, images and site-specific data. This saves time, avoids duplication and drastically reduces errors.
- Order management: View, track, process, update and download all order information from a central location, as well as creating packing slips, pick lists and invoices. This reduces turnaround times, increasing customer happiness.
- Inventory management: Live inventory management syncs your stock levels across all of your sales channels, preventing over-selling, avoiding ring-fencing and satisfying your customers.
- Shipping: Omni Channel Sales Module integrates with your shipping carrier to produce shipping labels, invoices and paperwork while simultaneously updating your sales channels; making life easier.
- Reporting and invoicing: Access and download real-time sales data to keep on track and make informed business decisions. This includes reporting on what’s selling best, where, allowing you to be more strategic.
Please check out the uploaded screenshots, which demonstrates all visible parts of the module.
- Set up sales through channels: Client Portal, POS, WooCommerce.
- Set products and prices for each channel.
- Manage multiple stores using WooCommerce. Synchronize Products and Orders from the Store to CRM. Synchronize Products, Inventory, Sales price, Taxes from CRM to the Store
- Sales on Client Portal
- POS (Point Of Sales)
- Order Management
- Trade Discount Management
- Dashboard & Report
- Automatic synchronization configuration for WooCommerce stores
Included documentation will help you upload and activate the module inside Perfex CRM, if you are not aware on how to do it.
Our support team is always around to help. Feel free to raise a support ticket.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply, guiding you through any issues.
Version 1.0.0 / 2020-08-05