SN – Text Scanner is an application that helps users to scan characters from the images they want to view, edit, copy, share, simple handy, beautiful interface, a great experience for you.
Scan and extract text from your images instantly using Smart Text Recognizer.
- Google Vision Api
- Scan & extract text from images instantly.
- Scanned images history.
- Edit or copy the extracted text.
- Copy the entire extracted text.
- Compare the extracted text to the original image with ease.
- Share the entire extracted text to any of your apps.
- Admob Ads integrated.
- New Material Design.
- Android Studio version 3.6.3 or higher
- Gradle version 3.6.3 or higher
Support & Assistance:
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +7) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
- We suggest, while our team reviews your support request, please read the documentation that comes in the zip file of Codecanyon. You can download it from Codecanyon: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We are in GMT+7 timezone. We address all the support queries 7 days weekly.
- If any support ticket has no response from the item owner for 7 days, the ticket will be considered closed. If you need further assistance you can create another ticket or drop us an email asking to re-open the ticket for you.
- Have pre-sales questions or concerns, please write to us via our email: [email protected]
- If you like our product and support then please drop a rate and write a review at: https://codecanyon.net/downloads
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Greetings from SNTeam
We are actively looking forward to your feedback in order to make our product more efficient for you. Thanks again!
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. Does Google Play allow to publish this app on the store?
Of course, YES. Something you need to do is make changes to your package name, app name, logo, colors, and so on. Then build an App Bundle or APK file, and publish it to the Play store. If you have any problems during upload, I’ll help you via Skype or Teamviewer.
Similar application on CHPLAY:
2. Do you support if the app has problems after purchased?
YES. You just send to me an email via s[email protected], attach what issues you met. We will assist you to fix those issues.