Waveform Audio Filter is a powerful audio player for WordPress with filterable genres and keywords support. Organize your music based on music genre and other categorization. It can display unlimited playlists and songs in a waveform style. Plugin uses song statistics to analyze and track song plays and downloads. Comes with developer API to further extend its functionality.
– Audio statistics is disabled in preview demo
– Dummy lyrics is used in preview demo
– Waveform generation requires audio songs located on the same server or cors is required if you want to load songs remotely
– Support for bulk song import (import playlist from json file or folder of audio files in wordpress uploads directory). Json import supports all parameters available in player while folder import cannot support genres and keywords.
– Genres and keywords are optional and player can be used without this feature
– Song download is optional
– Add To Cart, Add To Collection, Save link buttons can be set to any url
– Option to display short preview version of a song for non logged in users
Updates / Changelog
VERSION 1.0 [1.09.2020]
- first release